6/04/2011

Dear Boy Who Will Never Know How I Feel

Te Amo Tanto?

Dear Boy,

I guess, if your reading this and you like me back, you're thinking you are the one? You are thinking that you are that boy who I throw my heart at. The boy who stares at me when I walk down the hall. The boy who makes my heart pound faster than it should. Maybe you think I like you. Because I smile at you whenever I can, just to feel the rush in my veins. Because I'm the girl that draws you pictures you can never have. I pretend you want to be my valentine, because I'm scared to ask. I'm the girl who prefers those who can be humorous, yet mature. I like the theater guys that love to dance and sing. I like the guys who have confidence- but not a cocky amount. I like the ones who are intelligent, but not a smart-alec. I like the ones who are romantic, and would bring me a flower, or take me to prom. The guy who would sing as loud as he can with me as we drive down the road. The guy who would hold my hand in a movie theater and *actually* watch the movie. Or perhaps one that would sled down the biggest hill we can find, all bundled up in snow gear. The one who looks amazing in a tuxedo, and matches perfectly with my dress. Perhaps not the tallest guy, but most definitely cute.

He's loved by everyone- and I can't help but be jealous. I pray every night that he thinks about me- even though I hate sappy teenagers. I pray right now that he reads this and knows just who he is. If you're still reading, thank you....

I like him because he's unique and original. He can talk to me about anything- and he does. He doesn't mind telling me about what he's upset about- or the people who bug him. He's told me about situations he's been in and I helped. He's laughed with me about the stupidest game (That I still want to learn). I could spend all day with him, because there is always something to talk about. Moments with him I will always remember, even when he leaves this little 'ol town. The thought saddens me. Maybe after he's gone, I'll realize how silly all of this was.

Or will fate bring him back?

I will I ever learn my lesson? Of breaking my heart over people that later in life just won't matter? What on Earth makes me think you will be any different?! Is it your kindness? Your compassion? Your sensitivity? Oh... I hope that if this ever works out that you won't break me as bad as I've already been broken. But in case you are reading this, let me tell you a few things you should know:

My eyes are not blue, nor are they gray. They change colors with the clothes I wear. I prefer white roses to red, but pink is okay too. I like to watch movies on dates, not pay money to kiss in the back. I love to hold hands- but I'm scared to make the first move for a while. My favorite color is white, and it hasn't changed in quite some time. My favorite music is techno, especially Daft Punk and Darude. I love to sing, and I quite often will in public. If you are ashamed of me, I will no longer be around. I am a spontaneous ball of complete and utter fun ready to burst into extreme fits of laughter and joy. I love it when people play with my hair or my fingers. My secret ticklish spot is when you run your fingers slowly down my spine. [I expect many have stopped reading, so I have no fear.] I hate the colors brown and yellow- but if you wear it it's okay. When I go to dances-- guess what! -- I actually dance. I prefer Pepsi over coke, but I don't mind coke [Sometimes I mix them... :)] My favorite smell is Old Spice [Yes the Deodorant... XD]. I HATE Horror/Scary films! Anything with blood and things that pop out-- NO THANKS! I really love comedy :). I think fireworks are romantic. I love going to the beach!

Are you still reading? Thanks :) If you are, could you leave a comment? It doesn't even have to say anything special. I will accept: "..." I just want to know who actually cares about my rambling. :D Thanks!

So... I wonder if you've read this? You're not on Facebook often... You probably haven't... but I'm going to pretend you did. I'm going to pretend you feel the same. I'm going to pretend you're smiling as you read this. Thank you to those who have read this far. Thank you, boy, for being there in my life and putting a smile on my face.

Love,

The Girl Who Is To Scared to Confess


Now, I would like to say the man who is responsible for making me feel this way commented on this [unknowingly] saying what a wonderful message it was.


Too bad he didn't know it was him. :)

No comments: